Monday, September 15, 2008

Proud Moment?




I think the only people who will appreciate this post are my brothers Frank and Ben. Apparently, we forgot to donate some of my old wresting figures to DI, and the boys came across them recently. Apparently, Walker's teacher has a book about professional wrestlers, so in the past week he has been asking me a lot of wrestling questions. Some of the wrestlers he mentioned are below: Sting, Bret Hart, and Scott Steiner.


It's been kind of funny for me, (not so much for Kirsten) that he has been asking about all these old-school wrestlers that I grew up watching. We'll have to see where it goes from here..I did show a wrestling clip in class the other day, and told the class if we had time during the semester, I would give them my "professional wrestling is real" lecture! Maybe Walker can come to class that day!


1 comment:

The Sanderson Family said...

Every kid in America should get such an education. Just make sure to include Dusty Rhodes, Mr. Perfect, Andre the Giant, Terry "Hulk" Hogan and most importantly Brother Love. There are many more but the core curricula should include predominantly WWF Wrestlers. Intermediate courses could include wrestling moves and managers such as; Jim Cornett and Mr. Fuigi.

PS Where did he find this book?